Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Update on my Grandson Austin Knightly-Stolen by Nashua, NH DCYF/CPS


Time is running out for my grandson Austin. DCYF in Nashua has placed him with pre-adoptive parents and he is scheduled for adoption in December. From what I've been told Austin is in the same foster home where he was first placed, before he was sent to Philbrook Psychiatric Hospital in NH after trying to hang himself, along with his violent behavior which he never experienced before being stolen from his family. All testimony in Probate Court by the DCYF kidnappers and their contractors, prove all Austin want's is to be with my husband and I, his grandparent's. The two people he spent most of his first six years with since the day he was born, until his horrible kidnapping by the state of NH. He has expressed what he want's since the day he was taken. No matter how much they've drugged him, he still want's us. He doesn't yet understand he has become an asset for the state. Now that he is special need's, he's worth a huge amount of money in Federal dollars. If he were placed with family members, as mandated by federal law, the state would lose money. Some day Austin will be told how our government works. When he's old enough to understand he was kept from us for the almighty dollar. That the state was not looking out for his best interests, as they claim.
Even the NH Judges go along with the fraud. What are they getting out of every child stolen? Are they getting bonus money also? Why do Probate Court Judges terminate every parents rights at TPR hearings? Why is it Parental Rights Terminations are never reversed in NH, as told to me by a DCYF worker in Nashua? Why are Probate Court Judges allowed to write lies in their opinions and then the Supreme Court goes along with the lies? What sense does it make to even file a complaint against Judges and Lawyer's in NH, when their own are the ones who look over the complaints and do nothing? Perjury and many, many other illegal practices are used against families, and the government abusers go unpunished. What has happened to our Nation? Why do criminals have more rights than parent's?
One of the Administrators in Concord claim Austin's name has already been changed, which we all know is illegal, but when does DCYF follow the law? They don't. Are they getting bonus money for every child they keep from their families? That's the problem throughout our Nation. Our government doesn't hold them accountable and evidently doesn't check up on their illegal practices. If they did, DCYF would be shut down in a heartbeat. But all anyone think's of is money. Well guess what? Our Children are Not For Sale! Our children are worth more to us than any amount of money. We don't sell our children, unlike DCYF who put our children on the auction block every day. I would love to see how this rogue agency coped having their children stolen. Maybe people need to start calling in false reports against DCYF workers. Let them see how it feels to lose their children! They don't even know how to handle children. Most of them don't even have any, yet they tell parents how to raise their kids when they don't have a clue. When a stolen child becomes violent because he's been taken from his family, they drug him up to calm him down, which was done in Austin's case. They think these children will forget their family. They won't. That anger will return when DCYF least expects it.They are turning our children into psycho's and the criminals of tomorrow. Aren't there enough psycho's and criminals in the world without DCYF making more?
This fight for my grandson is far from over.The kidnapping of Austin and his cousin Isabella has brought out a hatred in me I have never known. I don't like being lied about and slandered. I was brought up to help other people and most of all to protect my family. I would not go against my daughters and lie about them for DCYF. I am NOT a liar and don't get along with liars. Therefore, DCYF and I do not get along. I never thought a government agency would work toward harming its own citizens, but this is how they keep their job's. Jobs they don't know how to do. Instead of being paid to preserve families, our government is paying them for every family they tear apart. We need to stand up and fight back. We must never give up on our children. All children need to come home and the only way that will happen is to abolish DCYF/CPS. An overhaul won't do. They can't follow government mandates, so what good are they? Austin needs to come home before he winds up dead at the hands of NH DCYF, like so many other children in state custody.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dorothy, I have been trying to contact you with a question I have about a foster parent. For some reason your email address will not open on my computer. I have 2 children in foster care at this time and I am wondering if your grandson might have, at one time, been in the same one. My daughter talks about an Austin that had to leave when they got there at the end of March 2009. Can you please email me at kellypaulsen1977@yahoo.com. Thank you so much for your time!

    ReplyDelete