Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Austin Needs a New Hampshire Lawyer


The State of New Hampshire intends to sell Austin Knightly to the highest bidder within weeks.

There HAS to be just one Lawyer out there who is admitted to the New Hampshire bar who will help this child be returned to his loving grandparents who basically raised him.

We are willing to pay a reasonable fee to keep this child off the selling block, and with his family where he belongs.

If you are an Attorney, or know of one in New Hampshire, please contact me, either directly, or through this site, and we can discuss the situation.

I don’t know how much this is going to cost, but those who can are invited to contribute to this boys future. Once I find a Lawyer, donations sent directly to him/her on behalf of Austin will be greatly appreciated.

Bill Medvecky

wjm2644@aol.com

flds.ws

No comments:

Post a Comment