Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, April 5, 2010

Message to Austin Knightly's Foster Stranger's Jessie and David

It has just come to my attention that you commented back on a letter to the Editor I wrote on December 24th, 2009:
Sent: Sat, December 26, 2009 2:26:03 AM
Subject: [nashuatelegraph] Re: Parental rightstoo easily revoked - NashuaTelegraph.com

UKNOWN (unregistered) wrote:

DEAR DOROTHY FIRST OF ALL YOU ARE WRONG I WAS THE FIRST PLACE YOUR GRANDSON WAS IN FOSTER CARE THE 1ST HOME YOUR GRANDSON WAS PUT IN AND NO IM NOT THE ADOPTED PARENT.2ND I HAVE A FOSTER PARENT FOR SOME TIME AND THE STATE GIVES MORE THAN ENOUGH CHANCES FOR YOUR GRANDKIDS TO GET BACK TO THERE PARENTS.IVE SEEN IT ALL,I DO BELIEVE YOU ARE MISTAKEN YOUR DAUGHTER SHOULD BE ASHEMED,MY TAX DOLLARS PAY FOR PEOPLE LIKE HER.GET A GRIP.DCYF GOES WAY BEYOND WHAT I WOULD LIKE.THEY GIVE TO MUCH TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

As it is too late to comment back to you in the Telegraph and I was not able to retrieve your comment, I find I must comment to you through my blog.
To Jessie and David, thank you for letting me know Austin has not been adopted by you. I don't think it would have been in Austin's best interest if you had adopted him, although you do work for DCYF, so how do I know you aren't lying also?
If he is not with you, I'm glad. He already tried to hang himself once in your home already. He also stated in front of his mother's caseworker, Anna the homewrecker, that he was being fed pretzels and water. Anna had told him not to tell his mother, but he did and she confirmed it. Did you feel he and his sister needed to be on a diet? They both lost three clothes sizes while living in your home, which wasn't even a year. Austin's sister was severely underweight when they were moved and placed in the childrens home.
The only thing's you know about any of the kids you take in are the lies that DCYF tell's you. I know exactly how it works. I took foster classes also and am well aware of the lies told about parents and their families. Did DCYF fail to tell you all charges against Austin's mother were dropped? Did they also fail to tell you that missing evidence proved her innocence? Did they also fail to tell you that the CASA worker and Anna the homewrecker were afraid that once this evidence came to light, that the children would be returned and how they were going to do whatever they could to make sure the kids were never returned? No, I'm sure you weren't told any of this. Foster stranger's are just puppets for DCYF and you won't ask questions for fear they will retaliate against you and you will lose your foster stranger license. You see, this is why I don't have my grandchildren. Because I wouldn't kiss up to DCYF and lie about my daughter's, I have been retaliated against.
So if you don't have Austin, I'm glad. Hopefully he is no longer skin and bones. But I don't trust your word any more than I trust DCYF's. Is money that important?

5 comments:

  1. Isn't that a violation of confidentiality laws? She has no legal right to respond like that.

    LK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it is a violation, but Anything goes in NH when it comes to DCYF and their puppets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry to hear your awfull problems with DCYF. They are bad in this city and State. Lets deal with this woman Anna the homewreaker.There is more than one way to skin a cat. Lets have het lose her job. I can help

      Delete
    2. The unfortunate people of Maine are now being terrorized by the Homewrecker. Evidently, she got transferred there instead of fired, thank's to the Union for the Social Wrecker's.

      Delete
  3. That is correct.dcyf has much power and their "puppets" allow dcyf to bribe them with favors in order to proove and or cover up their believes of a family..

    ReplyDelete