Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, May 5, 2018

N.H. to Pay $6.75 Million to Settle DCYF Abuse Case

Valley News - N.H. to Pay $6.75 Million to Settle DCYF Abuse Case:

The state has agreed to pay $6.75 million to settle a suit brought by the grandparents of two young girls who were sexually abused by their parents while under the supervision of New Hampshire’s Division for Children, Youth and Families.
The lawsuit alleged DCYF and two nonprofits — Easterseals New Hampshire and CASA-NH — failed to protect the two girls from “horrific” sexual abuse by their biological parents in 2013 despite repeated warning signs.

2 comments:

  1. My grandchild was illegally stolen from her sister and I while I was working as a councilwoman. CPS made me a foster parent to my own grandchild so they could use the safe children and family Act of 1997 to gain money incentives. I later, after the adoption, received a video from her mother my daughter who now has cancer. My granddaughter was stating, in that video, that her adoptive father walks in her room with no clothes on, giggling because she knew no better. The original plan was that I adopt her because I had custody since birth of her older sister who was age 10 at the time and very happy. The sisters celebrated their last Christmas together in 2008 and I was forced to bring her in under coercion in January 2009 through orders of a judge because of a state psych evaluation that would have taken both children if I had disobeyed. CPS workers broke into my home once knocking down my elderly friend on their way in and for no reason. I was granted custody of the first grandchild through in the year 2000 through the same CPS agency, who now needed the baby for an adoption to my mandated WIC worker, a government worker in which a conflict existed. My divorce attorney represented the state as well as helping the Assistant Attorney General take my child. Most all assistant attorney generals work for the states in the taking of all our children, now big business. Family as a fundamental right is no longer followed as a law any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worst torture you can give to any parent or grandparent is in the taking of their child, and then to allow that parent to learn that their child is being abused while there is nothing they can do about it. This is the worst torture that our country under CPS, Hitler law can allow to happen to its people. This agency must be shut down! Parents and grandparents are dying under the torture of this agency, everyday! We cannot allow this agency to exist any longer! Barbara Mowrey, past endorsed Senate candidate Washington State.

    ReplyDelete