Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Happy Anniversary to the Love of My Life

                                 Me and My Knight September 28th, 1974

Happy Anniversary to the Love of My Life
Forty three years ago today I married the Love of my Life, My Knight,
But this year I no longer have a reason to celebrate the life we made together,
You were taken from me too soon, no more happy memories to make, only the memories from the past that we shared,
All the things we did together to make this house you loved so much a home,
The family we raised, the grandchildren we cherish,
We laughed together, we cried together through the good times and the bad, supporting each other in everything we did,
The only person I could ever count on, the only person I ever will,
We loved each other unconditionally, no matter what life threw at us,
We were always each other’s rock, I’ll never have that again,
I am so lost without you, we did everything together, I feel so alone and unhappy,
Our Love will last FOREVER, even in death,
I long to hear your voice and see your smiling face, the happiness in your eyes,
My heart will never mend until I’m in your arms again,
I’m no longer the strong person I used to be, I’m half a person without you, my heart is broken in two,
Marriage vows say until death do we part, but our marriage will not end at death,
We will be married forever, husband and wife throughout eternity,
Praying that we will be reunited again when my time on earth is over,
The sooner the better, again we will be one,
Happy Anniversary to you my Knight and please never leave my side,
I can’t bare the thought of not feeling you close to me, please don’t ever go.
I Love you my Knight and I always will. I will never let you go. 

Love Always and Forever, Dot xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment