Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, January 29, 2016

Does child-abuse law loophole exempt medical profession from background checks?

Does child-abuse law loophole exempt medical profession from background checks?:

Jerry Sandusky, convicted pedophile, is behind bars.But the types of crimes he committed continue almost unabated.“I can tell you our office deals with cases of child abuse every single day,” Lebanon County District Attorney Dave Arnold said. “Every single day our prosecutors and our detectives work on cases of child abuse and it’s absolutely heartbreaking.”

No comments:

Post a Comment