Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, February 15, 2015

US Families call on World Court to investigate DCFS CPS

US Families call on World Court to investigate DCFS CPS:

January 27, 2015. The Hague. (ONN) What started as a heartsick plea for what I thought was an isolated case - to be investigated, heard and an attempt made to obtain justice - has steadily evolved from a nationwide protest against DCFS and Child Protective Services into a plea to the International Criminal Court. Below is my story and how it culminated with a written response from the ICC last week while I was working on this article. Help me fight for the rights of America's families, parents and especially our children.


No comments:

Post a Comment