Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, February 20, 2015

Unhappy Grammy Grandparent's Blog's 6 Year Anniversary Today!

Today is the 6 year anniversary of my Grandparent's blog, dedicated to my two Grandchildren. Austin, who turned 15 on January 25th, 2015, stolen by Nashua, NH DCYF on February 3rd,2006

And Isabella, who turned 9 August 31st, 2014, stolen by Nashua, NH DCYF on October 3rd, 2005.


On February 20th, 2009 I started this blog, in the hopes of exposing the Child UN Protection Business, making money off the pain and suffering of our stolen children and families. A Business well known to "Hunt" children, not help them.

This blog has been a huge help to myself and  I'm sure other's. Hopefully, more people are now aware of the deceitful practice's used against parent's and families in the Legal Kidnapping of their children.
10,403 Post's have been published in this time, with 1,049,223 Page Views. Ton's of information and news articles exposing CPS/DCYF, the Family Court's and ALL of their cronies who believe "It takes a Village to raise a child". All of the people who line their pocket's  with blood money, never thinking about the children and families they are destroying.

I hope you find the information you need to protect your children from this rogue Government agency. Your child/children could be next. Please, be prepared and God Bless!
                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment