Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Foster parent filmed himself sexually abusing a 6-week-old premature baby: FBI

Foster parent filmed himself sexually abusing a 6-week-old premature baby: FBI:

Two men — one in California, the other in  Maryland– are facing multiple federal charges of sexually assaulting and exchanging graphic photos of a six-week-old premature infant brought home by one of the men as the child’s foster parent.

1 comment:

  1. This headline makes me sick to my stomach~~! Yet, it is an acknowledgement of the incompetence and ineptness of the foster care system in picking persons to be foster parents. I have my own horrible experience of watching the foster care system place my granddaughter with two different families where the foster father 1) choked her and 2) sexually "touched" her. She and her brother were torn from each other and placed in different homes. My drug/alcohol addicted daughter told lies about me in court - the truth of these lies was never verified - so I don't have a chance in HELL of getting either of my grandchildren in my custody. According to attorney after attorney I talk with CPS is so powerful that the employees can do anything they want without needing to have a reason. I am so emotionally raw about the possibility of never seeing my precious grandchildren again.

    ReplyDelete