Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, November 1, 2012

FBI Investigates Possibe Corruption in Usher's Child Custody Case

FBI Investigates Possibe Corruption in Usher's Child Custody Case | www.accessatlanta.com:

Tameka Raymond's attorney's have filed a motion to investigate corruption in her child custody case against former husband Usher claiming his attorney had a special relationship with the judge.

See Video at above link: 

1 comment:

  1. THERE IS A NEW FEDERAL LAW!! FOURTH AMENDMENT SEARCH AND SEIZURE LAW FORBIDS CPS TO TAKE GRANDCHILDREN WITHOUT "EMINENT DANGER" YOU CAN GOOGLE CPS LAW 1230.... IT WAS ENACTED APRIL 10, 2010. IT IS A FEDERAL LAW...AS CITIZENS OF THE US OUR FAMILIES ARE PROTECTED BY THIS FEDERAL LAW....AND FEDERAL LAW SUPERCEDES ANY STATE LAWS...ALSO...GOOGLE chris@rallycongress it talks about the new Search and Seizure Law... I had a Granddaughter kidnapped from $2,000.00 a year private Christian School...NO CHARGES NO PAPERWORK....I WAS TOLD OF I WANTED HER BACK I NEEDED TO COME UP WITH $10,0000.CASH. We were in Grief counseling for the death of a half-sister, and the counselor told me she knew CPS/CASA was going to take my little Granddaughter and lie about me in court: and if I loved my baby as much as I said I did I would sell my truck and bring them $5,000.00 cash that afternoon!! This was a Licensed Professional Counselor and an attorney for Battered women!! This is the same kind of stuff that happens to people in Mexico with the Cartel...

    ReplyDelete