Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, September 23, 2012

WHO IS READY TO TAKE BACK OUR CHILDREN?

This is my plea to all activists and fighters worldwild to stop pussyfooting about with these cruel people who are stealing our children. We need real action and we need it now. We need to take back our children by any means nessecary. I didn't have this info at the time I made the video but there is an event in London on 29th September which I and some others are planning on taking advantage of. Can we get this to happen world wide?? COME ONE COME ALL COME THOUSANDS YOUR CHILDREN NEED YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment