Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Suit: State neglecting foster kids

Suit: State neglecting foster kids - BostonHerald.com:


Watchdog group claims system beset with ‘significant problems’

A national watchdog group suing the Patrick administration over what it’s calling a broken foster care system is set to file an avalanche of evidence today it says proves the Bay State is rife with neglected and abused kids, overloaded case workers and unchecked officials calling the shots, the Herald has learned.

1 comment:

  1. My Granddaughter Hailey was Kidnapped by DCF and CPc down here in Florida. I had full legal custody thru the state of NH for the last 10 years then Nh closed my case because I moved to Florida and they took her from me under lies and pretenses and false staements to a Judge who weights hevily in favor of what ever the state says. Please someone help me bring my grandaughter back home
    Susan Jones

    ReplyDelete