Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, August 20, 2012

‘I won’t give the kids back’ states Foster carer

‘I won’t give the kids back’ - KwaZulu-Natal | IOL News | IOL.co.za:

Now Aurets, who is currently caring for seven children, will appear in the Howick Children’s Court on Friday to defend an application by social workers who want to remove Ned and Bobby and place them with the extended family in Matatiele. But Aurets fears they will be returned to the mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment