Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Eyewitness News: 800 kids placed in foster care

Eyewitness News: 800 kids placed in foster care:

CAPE TOWN - Western Cape Social Development MEC Albert Fritz on Monday said he was concerned by the growing number of children who need to be placed in foster care.
Between January and May more than 800 children were removed from the care of their parents.
Fritz said he was alarmed by these findings.
“There is something very wrong with the way we are dealing with family, domestic violence and sexual violence in communities.”



Read More:

1 comment:

  1. What about the children who are snached from their homes because the caseworker doesn't like the caregiver???? My grandchild was snached from my home, in which has now been determined by Home Study to be a good, clean home; I passed the psych eval and we have gone through 2 months of court hearings. Every time the judge says he's heard enough and trys to rule, CPS comes up with something else and asked the court to "just give them this one little thing". My grandson is white, put up in a black home with 6 foster children. With me, he was the only child and in his own culture. He has had a purple diaper rash since the first week I was able to visit him. They have kept the same caseworker on us even though the judge told them to change workers. I guess they will say "So sorry, your honor, we didn't hear that." This is government oppresion. My family is a rather high profile name in our community and I believe they are simply trying "get one of our children".

    ReplyDelete