Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Family courts guilty of child abuse

From the readers: Family courts guilty of child abuse:

I am elated to see that the South Carolina Legislature is currently considering several bills that would clearly define child "Joint Custody" in our state. At present, family court judges have no real definition of joint custody, other than to use an outdated "tender years" doctrine which assumes that a child's mother is the better parent when considering child custody and placement.

Read more:

No comments:

Post a Comment