Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Statement's Made By The NH Court Appointed Puppet

I figured I made public the statement's of NH DCYF worker's, Judges and CASA and didn't want the Court Appointed Puppet to feel left out. So here's a list of statement's made to parent's and grandparent's by the Court's Puppet's.

The first meeting between Mother and Puppet-
"This case is a piece of cake. Do you know how many cases I've done like this?"
The mother actually thought she got a good Lawyer. Boy was she mistaken!

The parent requested the Puppet to file a De-Novo appeal-
The Puppet stated, "No. It would have the same outcome".

When asked why the Puppet didn't fight for his client-
"I have more important client's than you".

"The state doesn't pay me enough. I only get sixty dollars an hour for your case. Forty- eight dollars goes to my office and all I get is twelve dollar's".

"Because the court is my Boss".

When the parent asked to see her record's or have copies of her record's-
"Their too expensive and the State doesn't pay me enough. If you want copies you have to pay for them yourself".

Statement's made by the Puppet to his client/parent in a licensed Methadone Treatment program-
"Your nothing but a junkie". The third time he said it to the parent, whose relatives stood by in the courthouse, he came very close to getting punched in the mouth.

The Puppet's statement to a grandmother-
"If you had gone along with DCYF and gone against your daughter, there would have been a different outcome". The grandmother responded with, "I will not lie about my daughter for those idiots or anyone else".

Do any of these statement's made by a Court-appointed Puppet sound unethical to any of you? Strange, but the NH Attorney Discipline Office saw that the Puppet did no wrong. Another case of "the good ole boys" looking out for their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment