Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, October 31, 2011

Who OWNS the children?

Who OWNS the children?:

AFRA EDITORIALS
By Leonard Henderson
October 30, 2011

Who OWNS the children?

I had an argument with a CPS skank many years ago on that subject. The basic upshot I got from it was- my kids were MY responsibility. I was financially responsible for feeding them, housing them, and keeping them entertained. I had NO "rights" to my children. I could NOT keep them out of trouble, prevent the criminal one from committing crimes. I was however held financially responsible for a step-sons' crimes.

I am one guy who got seriously into the Constitution early in life. I knew my rights. But even then, the tyrannical way CPS was treating me was so dumb-founding that my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS didn't even occur to me for about 6 months. I was SHOCKED- and so caught up trying to please THEM while totally mystified why I was in trouble or responsible for what this kid was doing- that my RIGHTS didn't even occur to me.

The wife and I dutifully took the utterly absurd "parenting class" taught by a childless "expert". There we learned about the importance of kids taking naps, time outs, and grounding. Bear in mind we were dealing with a dangerous, violent 16-year-old criminal thug boy.

Oh, by the way, according to the CPS skank, the entire family was going to have to take therapy to learn how to get along with this criminal thug. CPS was blaming the entire family for causing this kid's behavior, including the 3-year-old baby.

Some icing on the cake- When I got my redacted records months later, this shit bucket CPS agent had actually entered into the record that SHE suspected ME of being mentally ill. That Character Assassination attempt went over like a lead balloon because I was a well-known public figure.

The light bulbs didn't come on in my head until the day the CPS witch said they were going to "protect" the kid from ME, and charge ME $2500 a month for his "care". Which was twice the budget for the entire family.

How in the hell this kid's behavior morphed into being my fault still mystifies me to this day.

I asked the CPS witch how in the world she figured this criminal thug was my fault. She snarled back at me "Because YOU TALKED WITH HIM ABOUT HIS BAD DECISIONS'.

Not only had I been long ago forbidden from punishing him in any way, shape or form, or hold him responsible for ANYTHING he did, when he logically turns into a monster, then I am held responsible for the entire thing. According to the CPS skank, I "mentally damaged" the kid by talking with him. Never mind that was exactly the best advice the parenting class people had.

The 14th Amendment-

Section. 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

"Parents give up their rights when they drop the children off at public school." --Federal District Judge Melinda Harmon

Judge Harmon made that ruling against the parents after the parents sued a Texas school district. Their son had been questioned at school without their knowledge, and strip searched by a female Texas Children's Protective Services worker looking for signs of paddling the boy's parents had allegedly administered. -Wall St. Journal 10/8/96-

The New Hampshire Supreme Court in 1912 (The beginnings of the Woodrow Wilson PROGRESSIVE era) stated:

"Free schooling . . . is not so much a right granted to pupils as a duty imposed upon them for the public good. . . . While most people regard the public schools as the means of great advantage to the pupils, the fact is too often overlooked that they are governmental means of protecting the state from consequences of an ignorant and incompetent citizenship."

Well folks, the question begs- DO WE HAVE AN IGNORANT AND INCOMPETENT CITIZENSHIP today? And if so, WHOSE FAULT might that be?

"If Virtue and Knowledge are diffused among the People, they will never be enslav'd. This will be their great Security." --Samuel Adams

"To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society" -Theodore Roosevelt

I had a chat with somebody at CPS about the 14th Amendment- How on earth does CPS operate the way it does without violating the 14th Amendment? Their answer is- Parents do NOT own their children. Children are not regarded as "property", so I guess when someone refers to them as "Your Children", that's hyperbole or metaphor? But they are certainly YOURS when it comes to responsibility and cost.
So, when CPS kidnaps a child and holds them hostage, they aren't really denying that child their own 4th Amendment Right-

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

-because of the theory of Parens Patriae (Parent of the Nation) based on the "Best Interest of the Child" the government makes life-long decisions for the child. Even make the child a Legal Orphan. As if the government owns the child. Like some sort of an arrogant, pompous, goofy god.

CPS eventually brings this mess to Family Court (See What Happens in the FOG) where this entire farce is decided in a complete vacuum of Constitutional Due Process.

The government OWNS the children?

That's completely consistent with the Communist Manifesto says about families and schooling.

Somewhere in here is a need for a discussion about Self Ownership. Childhood and Adolescence is supposed to be when young people are apprenticing in the ability to own themselves- to be RESPONSIBLE for taking care of themselves. Children do not completely own themselves until they turn 21.

Are children then SLAVES, property owned by the government until they turn 21 years old?

13th Amendment-

Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

For that matter, do parents become slaves under the unconstitutional tyranny of CPS?

Or do you want to consider what CPS does to parents as more like upper classmen doing HAZING?

Whatever you want to call it, it sure ain't HELP. Are we ALL merely Slaves, owned and tyrannized by the government?

Epilog- Turns out, the 16 year old had INHERITED severe manic-depression (bipolar) from his mother. He is now 28 and lives in a State of Oregon "facility". I guess I could say the state owns him. And I am still Madder than Hell about having my life destroyed over it by a nasty, malfeasant, sociopathic government employee.

Also see The Constitutional Right to Be a Parent


http://familyrights.us / news / archive / 2011 / oct / property.html

No comments:

Post a Comment