Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Studies of Foster Care Show Increased Child Abuse, Psychological and Educational Problems

Studies of Foster Care Show Increased Child Abuse, Psychological and Educational Problems, « Fathers & Families:

I’ve been nattering on about the foster care vs. parental care debate, and it’s time to say few words about the research comparing the two. I’m the furthest thing from an authority on the subject, but what follows is part of my understanding of the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment