Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Questionable Study Makes Women Wonder Whether They Really Miscarried

Questionable Study Makes Women Wonder Whether They Really Miscarried | Care2 Causes:

Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day, and with a new son and another on the way since last year, I still find myself thinking back to the baby I found out that I lost two years before with a bit of sadness in my heart. Although the pain isn’t fresh, it is still memorable, and I feel both for the many women who went through the same struggle with me, and the many, many more who have losses that I have never known.

Which is why a new study published yesterday in Science Daily has me absolutely livid.

Read more:

No comments:

Post a Comment