Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Justice Dept. Proposes Lying, Hiding Existence of Records Under New FOIA Rule

FOIA | Department of Justice | Transparency | The Daily Caller:

A proposed revision to Freedom of Information Act rules would allow federal agencies to lie to citizens and reporters seeking certain records, telling them the records don’t exist.

Read more:

1 comment:

  1. You can't expect justice anymore. We live in a corrupted government. We can only take our petitions to the Lord for help. Every day they take away more of our Constitutional Rights, and with the President promoting homosexuality, the whole nation is in condemnation from the Lord. His mercy is to His people, however.
    This is the promise I cling to for this situation: Isa 49:25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

    ReplyDelete