Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Adopted Foster Kids

Adopted Foster Kids : I Hate Child Abuse Story & Experience

This story is SICK!!!
Hey, I guess I just need to vent a little and this looks like the place to do it... Forgive me if I ramble on forever.

My aunt and her wife adopted eight children from the foster care system in California over the last nine years. We've always supported them in their journey to adopting these kids but now I regret it immensely. Recently I went to help build an addition on the house, while there one of the boys broke my foot with his bike and so my aunt let me stay there while I healed as I could not place that burden upon my mother. To my horror, I found out she'd beaten the boy with a broom over his knees and feet until she couldn't catch her breath for what was an accident a few weeks later from the eldest child.

Read More at the above link:

No comments:

Post a Comment