Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Unborn Children Need Their Own Independence Day Freedoms

Unborn Children Need Their Own Independence Day Freedoms | LifeNews.com

When I was a little girl, one of my favorite things to do on the 4th of July was to read aloud the Declaration of Independence. I proclaimed with conviction the words, “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.”

No comments:

Post a Comment