Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, June 12, 2011

the beast that is foster care « I Was A Foster Kid

the beast that is foster care « I Was A Foster Kid


the beast that is foster care

June 12, 2011

.
if foster care were an animal, what would it be…

.
a chameleon, so difficult to see,

changing colors, to deceive you and me?
.
OR
.
the queen whose hive is up in the tree…

in charge of what happens to the bee family?
.
OR
.
a giant tortoise, up from the sea …

it takes them forever, they move so slowly?
.
OR
.
a hyena, in the desert laughing wildly…

its jaws so powerful, they’ll rip you apart quickly?
.
OR
.
a giant panda, gentle and cuddly …

it cares for its young, so tenderly?
.
OR
.
a 17-year cicada, eating in a tree …

these insects come around so rarely?
.
OR
.
a great white shark, in the ocean so free…

beware, it’s a creature extremely deadly?


11 years spent by me…

living in the animal kingdom, so dangerously.

kids dont belong with monkeys in trees,

kids like me, belong in FOREVER families…

No comments:

Post a Comment