Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Please help me understand food rationing with foster children.

Please help me understand food rationing with foster children. | Nutrition-Data

Query by grapesgum: Make sure you assist me understand meals rationing with foster young children.
I have been studying numerous foster parent weblogs in which the youngsters they are fostering are accused of “hoarding” food. The foster dad and mom go to great lengths to lock up meals and develop meals handle policies in their homes. Two taboos that foster mother and father appear to be obsessed over are their foster young children taking food with no permission and possessing food in their bedrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment