Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, November 13, 2010

'My childhood took a wrong turn': The human tragedies behind the bars

'My childhood took a wrong turn': The human tragedies behind the bars
By ADRIAN CLARKE
Last updated at 8:00 PM on 13th November 2010

Add to My Stories
The women on these pages have all served sentences at HMP Low Newton, a women’s prison in Durham. But that’s not all they have in common: many experienced violence and abuse, either as children, or as partners in adult relationships, or both. Most have suffered emotional, physical or sexual abuse, and almost all developed long-term dependency on drugs and alcohol. Writer and photographer Adrian Clarke uses the women’s own voices to help us understand the stories behind their imprisonment


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-1328697/My-childhood-took-wrong-turn-The-human-tragedies-bars.html#ixzz15DGRPYBF

No comments:

Post a Comment