Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mother's-Sent to me from my daughter Candy

5years old: my mom is the best! 7 years old: Mom I love you. 10 years old: mom whatever. 17 years old: OMG my mom is so annoying. 18 years old: I wanna leave this house. 25 years old: I wanna go back to my moms house. 50 years old: I don't wanna lose my mom. 70 years old: I......would...give up everything for my mom to be here with me...resend if you appreciate your MOMMA!!!!! Love you, Mommy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there I am one of many single moms and I find your site very interesting. I hope I have much time each day to drop by and check your site for recent post. By the way thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jazzie. I'm doing whatever I can to give CPS/DCYF the much deserved BAD publicity that I can. If you aren't following me already, please consider. The more follower's I have, the more hated I am by CPS/DCYF. Kay sira, sira!

    ReplyDelete