Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Email from Supervisor Tracy Gubbins to Denise-Marie McIntosh

Email from Supervisor Tracy Gubbins to Denise-Marie McIntosh - The case is finished but... two months after the cases closes the social worker hasn't finsihed the case closure Summary and as of 2010 its still not in the court file.
From: d-mvc@comcast.net
To: TGubbins@dhhs.state.nh.us
Cc: "Kris Geno" , "Lorraine Bartlett" , DKavanagh@dhhs.state.nh.us
Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2008 4:37:38 PM
Subject: Re: Canceled visits & Contact log

Ms. Gubbins
Thank you for your email, while I do appreciate your writing back I am confused over your mention of the Case Close Summary not being completed.
Attorney Roever, handed in a DCYF Case Close Summary on December 27, 2007 to Superior court south - written by CPSW - Kris Geno in reference to the McIntosh Case 05-JV-XXX it is dated 11-27-07 and is something that neither I nor Attorney McCarroll have received.. Could you please check into this and send me a copy of same.
Thank you inadvance.
Sincerely,
Denise-Marie McIntosh
XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX

http://thetruthbitesnh.blogspot.com/2010/11/from-d-mvccomcast.html

No comments:

Post a Comment