Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, August 1, 2010

to protect the innocent, ; Subject: A letter from a young man pertaining to Parental Alienation

to protect the innocent, ;
Subject: A letter from a young man

Hi everyone,
Some of you might have seen this letter. It is written by a local young man who has been put through the cruel campaign of Parental Alienation as a child, and how he managed to survive despite many years of pain and devastations.

His letter may not reflect very well on our society, nor does it shine a good light on the relevant authorities, ...........

But his letter does something better, it reveals the ugly truth about the existence of Parental Alienation which sadly has been "overlooked" for many decades by the authorities.
I seriously doubt a letter of this nature will ever be reported in our local media (for obvious reasons), so I am really grateful to this young man for voicing out.


"Hi Mr C,

I would like to pen some thoughts in support of your worthy cause, I have been quietly following your thoughts and posts on your fight for your son.

I wholly support your fight to love your beautiful son A, because it is every parent's right to love their child, their flesh and blood. I hope your ex partner realises this. I am keeping this to the point and simple, take it from me, a child from a messy, messy divorce. The ones that get hurt the most, are us, the children. We never recover from that loss of a parent's love. Parental Alienation is very unfair to us, the children.

My parents separated when I was young, and I was denied access to my father, and all his relatives for a good 15 years or so, he was denied visitation rights and unfortunately, my mother had to also paint him in a very negative light. Crudely speaking, my baby brother and I were brainwashed to hate our own father, whose name I carry on my legal papers.

My papa had time and time again tried to discreetly make contact with us throughout the years, but would be found out, partly due to us whistleblowing, having been brainwashed, and she would then send him to court. Again and again and again.

When I turned 18, I decided on my own free will, to know the real story behind all the turmoil that has happened, sought my papa out and decided to make amends. the first thing he said to me was "sorry". That was enough for me. Sorry for not being there for me, for us, my brother and I.

Today, I am best friends with my father, and his new family, and my half sisters, having moved on from the past and looking forward to more beautiful days ahead. I understand your situation and plight, that a child should NEVER be alienated from his right to a parent, and to contact with family. It devastates us. It definitely devastated me

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this great letter. You gave a lot of alienated parents hope for the future.

    Parental alienation is a very destructive family dynamic affecting countless parents, children and extended family members every year.

    For more information and resources to help anyone dealing with alienation please visit http://www.afamilysheartbreak.com.

    ReplyDelete