Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wanted-Families Screwed Over by CPS in Illinois to Join in a Class Action Lawsuit!

Message from Denise

I have a class action law suit going on, but guess what with no people how can
it happen!!I have a lawyer last name of is Bell that is willing to do this but
he need people with cases or case in the state of Illinois. If you are anyone you know
wants to know more about this or want to get in on this please contact me Denise
at (334) 226-0090 Thanks
if you cant not call email me at Denise@yahoo.com r godblessesme2003@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment