Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, July 12, 2010

Reform - Allegations ~80% Allegations Reported are False~

Reform - Allegations
~80% Allegations Reported are False~
Home | What You Can Do | Facts | State Chapters | Resources | When An Allegation Is Made | Our Support Group

Have Attitudes Really Changed??? Abuse in the Name of Protecting Children

As keeper of the web files, GranPa Chuck, of the NFPCAR website, this is part of my, or should I say Our Story, my wife and I, as Foster Parents caught in the web of false allegations. Please note this happened over a decade ago. We are now a multi-generational family living with our youngest daughter and her three children. (The Rest of Our Story will be featured in the future)

I was the editor of a Foster Parent Association Newsletter. I ran this article throughout three editions of the newsletters in Jan, Feb, and Mar of 1996 and was fired as a volunteer editor for this newsletter in March.

Then within six months, my wife and I had a list of False Allegations presented to us. Guess who gave me this article??? A Social Worker. She was a good meaning worker, but apparently some of her co-workers took offense to this information.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have Attitudes Really Changed???

Over a decade ago this information was given to caretakers (i.e. parents, teachers, physicians, members of the clergy, and foster parents) of our children who were accused of child abuse. No on condones the physical, emotional, and sexual abuse of our children. However, those who were falsely accused have had their lives ruined even when they were “proven” innocent.

The wheels of bureaucracy are slow to change. Feel free to pass this information on via e-mail or hard copy. We need to unite as one family and change the laws and the attitude that “you are guilty until proven innocent”.

Have attitudes changed?? --- You be the judge!!!
Chuck
Editor-FPA Newsletter
Jan, 1996

http://nfpcar.org/Reform/Our_Story/Vocal.htm#Abuse_in_the_Name_of_Protecting_Children

No comments:

Post a Comment