Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, May 8, 2010

NH DCYF 2004-2009 Child and Family Services Plan Annual Progress and Services Report

Please check out the link I've provided. The lies in this report will make your stomache turn.
I attended a Children and Family Law Committee meeting in NH, where I had to listen to the lies in this report being read by the one and only Maggie Bishop, the head of the corrupt DCYF in NH. It took everything I had to keep my composure. I wanted to scream,"Lies, Nothing but Lies!" But if I did, I would be no better than the DCYF hypocrites.
I thought reports by the state were supposed to be non-fiction! The proof I and others have in our possession would blow this report right out of the water.
If any of you believe this report, I have a bridge to sell you!

http://www.dhhs.state.nh.us/NR/rdonlyres/egfagxhdhphe6g2zs7kgxq7xevjneihiqrnw7rbkhpip2dgbubasmog5qusjm6c4euwbfdgp3xdbykh27j2eoq5dtwc/plan.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment