Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, May 14, 2010

JUST FOLLOW THE GOD DAMNED MONEY!

JUST FOLLOW THE GOD DAMNED MONEY!

EVERYONE!!! I was just notified on Tuesday that KVC (private contractors) will be adopting my 6 year old (birthday yesterday) grandson, Caleb Winters, to a foster home that was turned in for physical abuse less than a month of receiving him. I have dates of about 20 times that I have seen him when he has had black eyes, swollen lips, pink eye without taking him to the doctor, bruises on his spine, bruising on his face, knots on forehead (I have picture of this when KVC said it wasn’t there) and KVC is allowing this foster family to adopt him. Foster family won’t even let Caleb eat with me when I bring him happy meals. The foster father has said to me that Caleb is their son now even before the adoption is final.

When KVC told me two years ago that they were going to adopt Caleb out, I asked to adopt him and they said no, because of my age and disability (I am 59 and have a disability through the Police Dept.). Caleb lived with me for 16 months and EVERY report to the court was positive regarding my care of Calelb. Then when they decided to adopt Caleb to a foster home, all of a sudden I was a "bad grandma!". Today, they won’t tell me why I cannot adopt my grandson, Caleb, and have stated to me that they (KVC) will not discuss it with me any further.

I am devastated to say the least. I’m still not going to give up. I have filed a federal lawsuit and plan to file an "injunction" to delay the adoption until my lawsuit is over. The adoption is not final and I won’t give up…..NEVER!

My last one hour a month visit with Caleb is Wednesday. Pray for me that I can bear it and don’t lose control. I want him so much to know that I want him but KVC won’t let me have him. I’ve worked for my government for almost 20 years and have no criminal record. This should be criminal….and it is but SOME Kansas legislators won’t do anything about it. Please check with your legislators before you vote this November and even look up how they voted regarding SRS/CPS and private contractors and then vote how your heart tells you to vote. God bless the many legislators that are supporting our cause for family preservation such as Mike Kiegerl, Lance Kinzer, and Jerry Moran here in Kansas.

I will keep fighting for all of us. Pray for my family….it is so hard to accept that me or his other biological family may never see him again. I have not had the nerve to tell some of my family about it yet. Caleb has grandparents, great-grandparents, uncles and aunts (I have 6 sisters), cousins who were like siblings, four brothers and sisters who will miss him terribly. It is like a death in the family but it is not and we cannot seem to get over the grieving of the loss and will NEVER have closure. Caleb is loved deeply by his biological family. God giveth and CPS/SRS and private contractors taketh away.

Please pray for me and my family that we can get through what comes ahead!!!

Stay strong…God is on our side.
Kathy Winters

THE NEXT TIME SOMEONE TELLS YOU THAT CPS AND CASA "DO GOOD WORKS", THINK OF KATHY.

http://www.flds.ws/2010/05/13/just-follow-the-god-damned-money/

1 comment:

  1. NOPE! I'LL PRAY YOU FIND A WAY TO TAKE HIM BACK AND PARENTS EVERYPLACE WILL HELPYOU EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO HIDE HIM. GBWY!!

    ReplyDelete