Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Celebrating Foster Care Month

Seeing as May is being celebrated by some as Foster Care month, a celebration I want NO part of due to the illegal kidnappings of my grandchildren Austin and Isabella, I thought it only fitting to post a few older articles on adoption I found. Check them out, especially if you plan on adopting out of foster care. You just might change your mind after reading what other adoptive families have gone through thank's to the lies of CPS/DCYF!
unhappygrammy


Adoptive Families Claim State Betrayed Them
PARENTS SUE AFTER DISCOVERING ADOPTED CHILDREN HAD...
Adoptive parents of convicted killer sue social wo...
Comments by Adopters on the"Abolish Adoption" Peti...
TWO ADOPTIONS END IN RETURN TO SENDER
WRONGFUL ADOPTION, WRONGFUL VICTIMS
CT ADOPTER CLAIMS "WRONGFUL ADOPTION"
ADOPTION, A CAUTIONARY TALE
ADOPTER EXPLAINS "WHY I'M ANTI-ADOPTION"

No comments:

Post a Comment