Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, September 18, 2009

Austin has a Lawyer

If anyone can think of some kind of Fundraiser to help raise money for my grandson Austin's Lawyer, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. Also, I know things are really tough right now for everybody, but if anyone would like to donate towards Austin's Lawyer, contact me and I will put you in touch with Austin's Lawyer.
Austin is in state custody and has already tried to hang himself once already. He want's his grampy and we are afraid the next time he try's to commit suicide, he will succeed. We need to save him before it's too late. You can check out Austins pictures on the Photobucket web-site along with pictures in my blog.
Thank you, Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment